Coming from various backgrounds and living in Cambodia for several years, we had the opportunity to travel the country, to establish privileged contacts with many providers, hosts, guides, drivers, craftsmen…
Cambodia is a growing country that remains authentic and offers many opportunities to travel off the beaten track.
From a few days to several weeks, we organize for you a trip as close as possible to your wishes and taking your requirements into account.
Charming hotels, private villas, private rooms, visits to major sites or unknown and unusual places, cultural, creative, recreational, sporting activities, use of local transport or privatization of vehicles, everything is possible.
Family travel, honeymoon, with friends, solo, we have options for all contexts and budgets.
We are based in Siem Reap, a historical and cultural landmark of Cambodia, a charming small town that has kept a human size.
Visits and Attractions
Some places of major importance in Cambodia :
Siem Reap, the historic UNESCO World Heritage City of Angkor and the magnificent Angkor Wat Temple.
Phnom Penh, the bubbling capital of Cambodia, its Royal Palace, its historical sites of the Khmer Rouge period.
Kep, charming old colonial city, its crab market, its beach.
Kampot, the world famous pepper farms, the national park of Bokor (ancient colonial city of altitude), its salt field
Compared to its neighbours, Cambodia remains a country that is not very touristy and abounds in authentic and original places.
The Khmer people are always smiling and happy to share their culture and way of life.
Siem Reap has much more to offer than Angkor Wat, visit the floating villages on the Tonle Sap lake, discover by bike the numerous villages of craftsmen, discover the action of several local NGOs.
Discover Chiro, an authentic village on the banks of the Mekong by staying with the OBT nonprofit organization.
Visit Mundulkiri province and spend a day or two in an elephant sanctuary
Visit the provincial town of Kratie, get a chance to see the Mekong dolphins (one of the very few freshwater species), the impressive temple of the 100 columns, visit Ko Trong Island where life flows to the rhythm of the river.
South Cambodia offers many possibilities, the islands and beaches are generally less visited than in neighbouring countries which does not take anything away from their charm.
Spend a day on Rabbit Island, located 20 minutes from Kep and almost uninhabited, enjoy the calm and a superb beach.
Enjoy the immense white sand beach of Otres, with the possibility of accommodation by the beach.
Spend a day snorkeling & swimming at one of the small islands visible from the beach of Otres
Visit the islands of Koh Rong and Koh Rong Samloem, located 40 minutes away by boat, many possibilities of accommodation from the festive atmosphere to the calm of a quiet bungalow on an almost deserted beach.
Cambodia is an ideal country to travel with your family
Numerous activities for young and old alike
- Numerous creative workshop possibilities
- Bike rides
- Zipline, horse-riding, hot-air ballon, jeep tours, archery and other activities
The distances are rather short, the privatization of a vehicle (even for long distances), the cost often reasonable, make it possible to adapt as well to the family constraints
Cambodia has a rich and unique culture and heritage, well beyond the temples of Angkor alone.
Discover a unique and alive craft industry, production of objects for the daily life as well as decorative and/or religious objects
Learn more about the recent and often rather unknown history of the country
Immerse yourself in Khmer culture by staying in authentic villages
Discover the many remains of the French colonial era, master houses, central markets
Enjoy unique culinary specialities
Visit many Khmer temples and cities from the Khmer era
Rather than the large international hotel chains, we prefer a more authentic form of accommodation. Each place has been inspected by us, selected for its originality, quality of service, cleanliness and location. From luxury hotels to homestay and private villas, we offer a wide range of housing options :
Below is an example of a personalized itinerary of 12 days, covering most of Cambodia. Cultural and historical visits in Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Battambang with some relaxing days in the south of Cambodia.
- Arrival at the airport and transfer by taxi to your hotel, check-in and installation
- Free time for lunch
- Afternoon: Visit of the Angkor National Museum and relaxation in a spa (transport by private vehicle)
- After breakfast, departure by private vehicle with your guide to visit the temples of Angkor Thom with the Bayon, the Elephant Terrace, the ancient Royal Palace, the Phimeanakas, the North Gate and Preah Khan.
- Late lunch in Sra Srang in a traditional private house on site where you will have time to relax before continuing your visit to the temples.
- In the afternoon visit of Pre Rup, Ta Prohm and Tanei.
- Return to your hotel around 5pm
- Traditional Apsara Dance Dinner Show
- Departure from the hotel very early in the morning by private car and English speaking guide to admire the sunrise over Angkor Wat
- Breakfast on the temples followed by Angkor Wat’s full visit
- Lunch on the temples
- In the afternoon, visit the temples of the Roulos group dating from the end of the 9th century
- Return to the hotel around 5pm
- Dinner show at Phare circus
- Departure early in the morning by private car accompanied by your guide for the visit of Banteay Srei located about twenty kilometers northeast of Angkor then visit Kbal Spean, the river of a thousand lingas
- Lunch in a privte setting and visit of a silk preservation centre
- Return to your hotel around 5pm
- Departure for a 7h river cruise between Siem Reap and Battambang. Your luggage will be transferred by road to Battambang
The Tonle Sap Lake, crossed by the Tonle Sap River, is the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. It has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. Around this lake, and on the banks of the river, you will observe life on the lake, the fishing villages, the floating houses or perched on stilts… Along the water, the landscape and nature will enchant you.
- Lunch on board (lunch basket)
- Arrival in the afternoon and transfer to the hotel by private vehicle
- Relaxation at the hotel before your dinner (free)
- Day of cultural visit : in private tuk tuk (or car according to your wishes) and accompanied by an English-speaking guide, you will discover the authentic Cambodian countryside, the temple of Phnom Banan as well as workshops of local craftsmen
- Lunch in a typical Cambodian restaurant
- Continue the visit with the discovery of the local fauna and flora, rice fields, villages with old houses on stilts
- Your day will end with a visit to Phnom Sampov from where thousands of bats fly at dusk.
- Return to your hotel around 7pm
- Early morning departure by private car to Sihanoukville in southern Cambodia.
- Stop in Oudong, located 40km north of Phnom Penh, to visit the ancient capital of Cambodia in the 17th century.
- Free lunch on site (several options)
- You will then continue your road to Sihanoukville to join your hotel-spa on Otres 2 beach
- Check-in at your hotel
- Departure in speed boat after breakfast to spend the day on the island of Koh Rong Samloem
- Relaxation, swimming, snorkelling
- Free lunch on site
- Return by speed boat to Sihanoukville
- Free day on the beach of Otres, swimming, massage, water activities (sailing, jetski, banana boat, etc)
- At the end of the day transfer to Kep
- After breakfast, visit the crab market of Kep.
- Then departure for the town of Kampot, where the name of the famous pepper comes from, one of the best in the world, meet the farmers who collect salt before joining La Plantation (Certified Organic Kampot Pepper Farm) where you will be welcomed in a magnificent traditional Khmer house overlooking the Secret Lake and the Bokor mountain. A complete visit will follow to learn more about Kampot pepper with tasting of local fruits, spices and peppers.
- Lunch on site
- Afternoon: departure with your car and driver to Phnom Penh
- Arrival late afternoon and check in
- After breakfast departure by private car and English-speaking guide for the discovery of the “croisette” of Phnom Penh along the Mekong, visit the Wat Phnom from which the city takes its name and the central market
- Free time for lunch
- Visit some hidden areas of Phnom Penh from the colonial era (accompanied by your English-speaking guide)
- Dinner cruise on the Tonle Sap
- Departure after breakfast by private car to visit the genocide museum, Tuol Sleng, formerly known as S21, followed by the Royal Palace.
- Transfer to Phnom Penh airport