Go for a day on a mountain bike in a remote part of the Angkor temple area, accompanied by an English speaking guide. Discover the surrounding countryside, the fauna, the flora, a local market and a village as well as Roluos group temples.
Easy, (around 15 kilometers without altitude difference) adapted to all ages**
English, French and Spanish (or other upon request)
Program of this day trip
- 7:30 am: Departure in tuk tuk-tuk from your hotel to the meeting point for your cycling day
- Morning discovery of a local market and visit of the temples of the Roluos group
- Privatized lunch at a private home, in the heart of a Cambodian village to discover new flavors during an authentic and friendly meal
- After a moment of relaxation, continue your visits always with your guide through the countryside.
- Return to your hotel by tuk tuk-tuk (or by bike for the more sporty.
During your day, you can visit the temples of the Roluos group: Preah Ko, Bakong and Lolei, far from the crowd of tourists.
This cycling day has been specially designed for Siem Reap A La Carte, it is suitable for all ages and levels. You can decide at any time to interrupt it and continue the journey in a tuk-tuk.
|170 $||105 $||90 $||85 $||78 $|
|70 $||65 $||60 $||56 $||52 $|
*Price in US dollars and by guest with the English speaking guide
**Between 5 and 12 yo 50% discount. Free for children under 5 yo.
- English speaking guide
- Lunch in a local house
- Water bottles
- Refreshing towels
- Private transport in a tuk-tuk for the round trip and return
- Rental of mountain bikes and helmets
- The first aid kit
- A coconut
Not included :
- Beverages (except otherwise)
- Angkor Pass
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Any personal expenses and tips
Equipements to provide :
- Sunscreen cream
- Sports shoes and clothing